College Bucket List
Howdy! I know I haven’t really been keeping up with this blog, and I deeply apologize. But that’s the beauty of a blog right? There’s no rules, and I can do what I want so I’m not going to act like I’m going to start doing better because I might, but I might not. Shrug.
But on to the topic at hand. For those of you who have read my blog, you may know that I will be graduating from college in December. I’ve come to terms with the fact that my college career is ending. It’s been an amazing three years so far, and I definitely want to milk this college experience for all it’s worth. Once it’s over, it is really over so I made a bucket list of sorts that I want to do before December 14th. Some of it is completely ridiculous, lame, nerdy, weird. Don’t judge me.
- Go out bar/club hopping in a new city and speak with only a foreign accent.
- Go to a drive in movie!
- Go to a concert. (I’ve never been to a real concert for a major artist before)
- Run a 5k. (I’m not a runner so this will definitely be a task!)
- Take a picture with Reveille and Dr. Loftin! (Only an Aggie will understand why)
- Road trip to somewhere outside of the state.
- Take a spur of the moment trip. Go on southwest and find some cheap tickets and just GO!
- Play a prank on someone and put it on youtube!
- Go pond hopping (Another Aggie thing).
- Pamper myself for an entire weekend– Stay in a nice hotel, take myself out for a fancy dinner, get a massage, etc.
- Publicly sing karaoke. Badly. With Dancing.
- Skydive.Bungee Jump. Something insane.–I really want to do it!
- See a musical.
- Go to a rodeo.
- Hit on a random stranger.
- Buy some expensive alcohol and see if it’s really worth it.
- Give at least $100 to charity.
- Send someone flowers for no reason.
- Where a shirt that says life and hand out lemons on campus!
- Leave random notes on cars.
- Go salsa dancing.
- Learn to belly dance.
- Solve a Rubik Cube.. This may never happen
- Find love…………….. (lol yeah, I’m completely joking with this one)
I know I’m pretty lame lol, but these are just some random things that I thought about doing. Anyone else have any suggestions for things I should do before I leave college??